125 g Bag
The Easiest and Greatest Homegrown Organic Superfoods!
Sandwich Booster is a sprout mix of clover, alfalfa, radish, and mustard. It is an easy 5-day sprout that grows well in a jar or sprouting tray.
Certified Organic and NON GMO
- Days to Sprout: 4 to 5 days
- Soak Time: 4-8 hours
- Yield: 1 tbsp of dry seed yields approx. 1.5-2 cups of sprouts.
- Storage: Seeds should sprout well for a year after you purchase them, if stored in a cool dry place. If you'd like to extend the germination life of your seeds, store them in the fridge. If you store your seeds in the freezer, they'll last even longer!
Red Clover- Vitamins A, B, C, E, & K; rich in minerals and trace elements.
Alfalfa- Rich in vitamins C and B6, riboflavin, folate, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, copper, manganese, protein, thiamin, pantothenic acid, calcium, and iron.
Radish- Great protein source and very good source of vitamins A, B6, C, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and zinc.
Best Sprouting Method:
- Sprouting Tray (such as the SproutMaster)
- Easy Sprouter
- SOAK - Put 1 to 2 Tbsp. seed in a wide mouth jar. Cover with mesh and secure with rubber band. Add water, swirl, and drain. Add 1 cup cool water and soak for 4 to 8 hours. Drain.
- RINSE - Twice a day, refill jar with cool water, swirl, and drain. Invert jar and prop at an angle in a sink or bowl.
- ENJOY - Ready to eat in 4 to 6 days. Refrigerate to store