H2Origami, a crab-shaped natural rubber chewable toy for sensory play, teething and bath time. This baby toy is designed to soothes teething gums while transporting little ones to a marine universe during bath time. This origami crab stimulates their imagination while raising awareness to respect animals and the ocean. This teether is completely safe, eco-friendly and non-toxic.
Every purchase of an H2Origami character donates 10¢ to OCEANA Org; dedicated to clean our oceans around the world.
Our H2Origamis are designed with no holes so when they’re floating about, no bacteria or mold is created! Meet the entire H2Origami Family!
Size 10,5 x 7,5cm
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand painted with natural pigments.
- Completely safe for kids. Our products follow all international safety regulations standards of products for kids.
- Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
- Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol you are contributing to several social project.
Washing + Care:
• To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
• Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mold (like any natural products). Air drying between use, is recommended.
• Do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the color may fade away.
• Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
• Our toys are 100% natural, so small imperfections or inconsistencies are normal.
• Do not sterilize.