This Garden Fork is made to loosen the soil--not lift it. This has been designed with a more open fork area. Great for mixing materials into the soil, turning compost piles, weeding, and harvesting root crops like carrots and potatoes.
Both of these tools are shaped from a single piece of bamboo. The handles have been shaped to fit naturally in the hand.
- USDA certified organic
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Not recommended for microwave or dishwasher
- Hand wash for longer life, and avoid prolonged soaking
- Recommend using Bamboo and Wood Grain Finishing Oil to keep your bamboo beautiful for years to come
bambu brings you safe, handcrafted products. The philosophy behind it is simple: start with natural materials that are grown responsibly. Eco friendly materials are grown and produced without harmful ingredients. Safe, handmade, and responsibly produced.