125 g Bag
The Easiest and Greatest Homegrown Organic Superfoods!
Alfalfa is an easy, fun sprout with a fresh flavor!
Certified Organic and NON GMO
- Days to Sprout: 4-5 Days
- Soak Time: 4-8 hours
- Yield: 1 tbsp. dry seed yields 1.5-2 cups of sprouts
- Storage: Seeds should sprout well for a year after you purchase them, if stored in a cool dry place. If you'd like to extend the germination life of your seeds, store them in the fridge. If you store your seeds in the freezer, they'll last even longer!
- Vitamins: C, B6, Riboflavin, Folic acid, Protein, Thiamin, Pantothenic acid, Calcium, and Iron.
- Minerals: Magnesium, Phosphorus, Zinc, Copper, Manganese
- Alfalfa sprouts have a high antioxidant capacity and are high in phytoestrogens
Did You Know:
Alfalfa as a full grown plant has one of the highest nutritional value among all foraging crops. Good for you and your cows!
Best Sprouting Method:
- Easy Sprouter
Soak 4 to 8 hours – Put 1-2 Tbsp. seed in a wide mouth jar. Cover jar with sprouting lid. Rinse seed - add water, swirl, and drain. Refill jar with water. Soak seeds 4 to 8 hours. Drain water well and invert jar at an angle in a sink or a bowl.
Rinse twice a day – Rinse seeds by refilling jar with water and gently swirling. Drain well and invert jar.
Enjoy! Ready to eat in 5 days – To keep fresh, refrigerate well drained sprouts. Sprouts store best when fairly dry- do not store immediately after rinsing.